10. When it comes to Termites, there are only three types of houses in South Jersey:
those that have termites
those that will get termites, AND
those that have had termites and will get them again.
9. You have homeowners insurance for fire, theft, flood, storms and earthquakes. But, does your homeowners insurance cover you for Termite Damage? I bet not, and depending on how long those pesky termites have been dining on your home the structural damage they cause will be expensive to repair.
8. No structure, no matter how it is built or what it is built from, is safe from termite attack.
7. Subterranean termites are by far the most destructive pest known to man, which explains why each year they cause more than $5 billion in property damage in the United States alone.
6. Professional termite treatment and control can be expensive.
5. You don’t want to let your home sale fall through as the result of issues discovered during a buyer’s Home Inspection or Termite Inspection.
4. If the termite warranty is transferable, this will add value to your home and make your home more appealing to potential buyers. In today’s competitive buyer’s real estate market, any extra bonus you can offer potential buyers will help sell your home.
3. Your best protection for your real estate investment is a yearly termite inspection - which is included as part of a good termite warranty.
2. Warranties are designed to provide you peace of mind, knowing that if something goes wrong, you can get the problem fixed without a lot of "out-of-pocket" expense. So, why leave the protection of your home to chance? Why wait until you have a termite problem to get a warranty? It just doesn't make sense to leave your biggest investment unprotected.
1. Your home is probably your single, most important asset - both financially and emotionally. Don’t you want to protect it? Termite prevention is the key to protecting your property and providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
At AB-Con, we will thoroughly inspect your home, if your home is clear of termites you will be offered a termite warranty. If termites are found, our Termite treatment is warranted for one year, allowing for re-treatment at no additional cost if further infestation is found.
If you have a termite warranty with another company and are not satisfied with them, we will thoroughly inspect your home, if your home is clear of termites you will be offered a termite warranty through AB-Con.
At your anniversary date, you may join AB-Con’s many satisfied customers with our renewal warranty program, consisting of yearly re-inspections.
Your warranty is also transferable to any new homeowner should your home be sold during the warranty period. All the new buyer has to do is call our office and change the contact information on the property address and the warranty is transferred to them.
AB-Con Termite and Pest Control
Serving South Jersey for over 40 years
Camden County, Burlington County and Gloucester County
For more information check out our Termite Services, call us at (856) 662-6195 or (609) 267-0560